© 2020 by Lin-Mark Sports, Inc. | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Web Design

ANNOUNCEMENTS

4/1: Nanticoke Sports Festival - May 3,2020

The race director will make a decision on April 15th whether the scheduled May 3rd event will proceed as planned and if not, all options available to the entrants - website is:
http://www.nanticokeriverswimandtri.com/

3/30/2020

GREAT CHESAPEAKE BAY SWIMMERS - DATE:  June 14, 2020  - UPDATE

The Baltimore corporate office is preparing a communication which will be posted and emailed out to all 4.4 and One Mile entrants.  It will have options, and yes a refund will be one of them.  That option will be detailed.  All national and state directives must be followed. Of course to cancel the swim is for the well-being of all involved with the swim.  Please wait until the GCBS announcement is posted and the email blast is sent to each of you.  Be healthy, smart, and safe.  Talk soon. Linda Toretsky, GCBS, Swim Processing Coordinator  Contact:  lindat@linmarksports.com  

3/12/20

COVID-19: We are aware of the current precautions being taken with events due to the outbreak of COVID-19. At this time, we suggest all race participants for upcoming races check directly with the race organizations. Many events will proceed as scheduled, however information changes by the day. As we receive updates they will be posted on our website and social media.

  • Facebook